Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Academic qualifications and fields of interest: Bachelor or equivalent degree in an area relevant to UNU-INWEH’s field of work.
- Languages: excellent spoken and written English; knowledge of other UN languages is an asset. See FAQs Section 2 for requirements concerning language certification.
- Computer skills: ability to use office-related software (MS Office).
- Attitude: awareness and ability to adapt to a multicultural environment and a commitment to international public service are essential. Applicants should demonstrate good communication skills and show initiative and flexibility.
- Availability: the duration of an internship is a minimum of three months (full-time).
- Insurance: proof of insurance coverage for the entire period of the internship.
The selection will take into consideration academic achievements and research accomplishments, two letters of recommendations and your statement of purpose. Further documents may be requested only if shortlisted. See FAQs for further information.